Whenever a violations of a Resolution occurs, or is alleged to have occurred, any person may file a written complaint.

Such complaints stating fully the causes and basis thereof shall be filed with the Zoning Inspector.

Complaint forms are available at the Township Office or can be downloaded.

Please click below to download the Resident Complaint Form. 

Complaint Form (pdf)